- Compact, lightweight design suits a wide range of applications including pumps, generators, power-tillers, small construction machinery and much more.
- Direct injection system delivers significant fuel savings by as much as 20%, compared to competitor products.
- Specially designed combustion system minimises gas leakage, prevents heat loss and improves fuel economy.
- Auto return decompression recoil starter starts the engine quickly and easily in most weather conditions.
- Less vibration with Kubota’s standard equipped single shaft balancer technology.
|Type||Air/Oil Cooled Vertical Diesel Engine|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Bore & Stroke||83mm x 77mm|
|Total Displacement (cc)||416|
|Combustion System||Three Vortex Combustion System|
|Max Output Net Intermittent kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||7.0/3600 (9.5/3600)|
|Maximum Output Continuous kW/rpm (hp/rpm)||6.3/3600 (8.5/3600)|
|Starting System||Electric Start (Manual back-up as option)|
|Dry weight (kg)||55|
|Shaft Options||Q Shaft: 1” Key Way Shaft|
|G Shaft: Tapered Generator Shaft|