- Powered by a Kubota 21HP, 3-cylinder diesel engine, generating a high torque rise that easily handles hours of heavy-duty mowing.
- Kubota’s reputable HST transmission is easily controlled by a single foot pedal and produces a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Soft-touch power steering enhances manoeuvrability, reduces fatigue, and makes operating the GR2120-54 effortless.
- Unlike a belt-drive transmission utilized in conventional mowers, Kubota’s low-maintenance shaft-drive transmission will provide years and years of reliable service.
- Shaft-drive mower deck and hydraulic PTO clutch deliver reliability with far less maintenance than conventional mowers. No more belts and pulleys to maintain.
- 54″ mower deck constructed of durable 10 gauge steel and designed with a 5-inch deep shell for professional and lasting results.
- Easy to reach cutting height adjustment dial and hydraulic mower deck lift, make achieving professional results easy. For even finer clippings, an optional mulching kit is also available.
- One-piece unit that’s easy to install, Kubota’s mulch system makes clippings disappear into grass, creating a healthier lawn.
- Incredibly sturdy yet lightweight, the large-capacity, 350 litre grass catcher lets you mow longer with fewer stops for emptying.
- Oversized and generously padded, the GR2120’s suspension seat can be adjusted to provide a high level of comfort to a wide range of operators. The full-flat open platform minimises operator fatigue with plenty of legroom. For additional comfort, optional arm rests are available.
- Weight adjustment dial allows the operator to customise the seat suspension for increased comfort.
- Height adjustment dial allows the operator to easily and quickly adjust the mower cut height from 1″ to 4″, in 1/4″ increments.
- Ergonomically positioned to the left of the operator, the hydraulic lever provides simple and effortless lift/ lower operations of the mower deck.
GR2120 Mower Deck Specifications
|Type||3 cylinders, diesel, water-cooled|
|Total displacement (cc)||778|
|Gross horsepower (kW)||15.6|
|Fuel tank capacity (L)||18|
|Dimension||Overall length (mm)||1960|
|Overall width (w/mower) (mm)||1700|
|Overall height (mm)||1290|
|Weight (w/mower) (kg)||440|
|Tyre size||Front||16×7.5 - 8|
|Rear||23×10.50 - 12|
|Transmission drive||Shaft drive|
|Speed control||Single foot pedal|
|Traveling speed||Forward (km/h)||0 - 10.0|
|Reverse (km/h)||0 - 5.0|
|Brake||Internal expanding brake|
|PTO clutch||Hydraulic wet multi discs|
|Mower deck drive||Shaft drive|
|Steering system||Glide Steer, hydraulic power steering|
|Seat suspension||Mechanical suspension with weight adjustment|
|Blade shut off brake||PTO clutch|
|Grass catcher (optional)||Capacity||350|
|Material of bag||cloth|
|Cutting width (mm)||1219/1372|
|Mower mounting method||Parallel linkage|
|Cutting height (mm)||25-102|
|Cutting height adjustment||Dial gauge|
|Cutting height increments||1/4"|
|Number of blades||3|
|Direction of discharge||Right side|
|Minimum uncut diameter (mm)||1100/900|
|Mower deck ground clearance (mm)||140|