- Powered by rugged Kubota engines, renowned worldwide for their exceptional reliability and durability.
- Featuring a 2 range hydrostatic transmission and equipped with twin operating pedals for exceptional handling even when frequent changes of speed and direction are required.
- Equipped with hydraulic power steering that offers effortless control while reducing operator fatigue.
- With dimensions similar to a lawn tractor, the BX series is easy to maneuver and offers smooth operation even in tight spaces. Due to it’s compact size, the BX is incredibly gentle on turf.
- Rugged and sturdy 4-wheel drive provides powerful traction for heavy duty front end loader work and rear implement work.
- Your choice of turf, bar or industrial tyres are available.
- Operator comfort is maximized with a fully flat platform that provides plenty of legroom.
- A new deluxe seat keeps you working comfortably and efficiently, even on the most demanding jobs. The high-back reclining seat is fully adjustable and equipped with adjustable armrests. Soft cushioning supports the back and legs for optimum operator comfort.
- The BX instrument panel offers easy to read indicators for all vital information you need to keep your tractor running smoothly, safely, and efficiently. A single glance at the instrument panel tells you everything you need to know about the major functions of your BX tractor. The large tachometer features a convenient orange indicator that shows the optimum rpm range for loader/ backhoe and rear PTO work.
- Cruise control automatically maintains a constant speed, letting you take your foot off the forward pedal. It’s the easy way to mow large areas or travel long distances.
- Featured are large angled lever guides for hassle free shifting, fast lever recognition and easy operation.
- All controls and indicators are neatly and ergonomically placed for quick, easy and user-friendly operation.
- Switching between mowing lawns, front end loader work and backhoe work has never been easier thanks to the BX’s quick connect implements.
- Kubota’s quick connect loader lets you attach and detach the loader without getting down from the tractor! To detach the front loader, simply follow four simple steps and then back away. The front end loader comes with the option of standard or 4:1 bucket.
- The BX23S backhoe offers huge convenience and performance. The backhoe features a spacious, comfortable operator station with ample legroom, as well as a curved boom, 20° angle of departure, hydraulic hose protection, wide sight lines, and Kubota’s quick connect mounting system for effortless attachment/detachment. It’s the ideal combination of convenience and performance for any digging job.
- 3-blade mid mount mower decks offer a wide cutting area, allowing you to cut more grass in a single pass. 54”or 60″ mower decks are available.
- Mower decks are shaft driven to deliver power smoothly from the mid-PTO. Unlike belt drives, there is no slippage and maintenance is minimal.
- A simple twist of the dial cam adjusts the mower height in ¼” increments to your desired cutting level.
BX80 Series Specifications
|Engine||Type||Liquid-cooled, 3-cylinder diesel|
|Model||Kubota D722||Kubota D902||Kubota D1005||Kubota D902|
|Engine gross HP at 3200 rpm*||HP (kW)||18.0 (13.4)||23.0 (17.1)||25.5 (19.0)||23.0 (17.1)|
|PTO horsepower at 3200 rpm||HP (kW)||13.7 (10.2)||17.7 (13.2)||19.5 (14.5)||17.7 (13.2)|
|Displacement||cu.in. (cc)||43.9 (719)||54.8 (898)||61.1 (1001)||54.8 (898)|
|Fuel tank capacity||l||25|
|Drive train||Transmission||HST, High-Low gear shift ( 2 forward / reverse )|
|PTO||Live independent PTO (with hydraulic clutch)|
|PTO - Rear||STD (540rpm)|
|PTO - Mid||STD (2500rpm)|
|3-point hitch||SAE Category I||Optional|
|Lift capacity @ 24" behind pin||kg||310|
|Steering||Hydrostatic Power Steering|
|Tyre size||Front||Turf/Bar/Industrial||16×7.5–8 / 16×7.5–8 / N.A.||18×8.5–10 / 18×8.5–10 / 18×8.5–10|
|Rear||Turf/Bar/Industrial||24×12–12 / 24×12–12 / N.A.||26×12–12 / 26×12–12 / 26×12–12|
|Travelling speeds at rated engine rpm (Turf)||Forward||km/h||0–12.5||0–13.5|
|Dimensions||Length with 3-point hitch||mm||2425||2515 w/ Front guard|
|Height with ROPS||mm||2080||2110||2190|
|Ground clearance (front axle)||mm||193||213|
|Turning radius (w/o brake)||m||2.3|
|Tractor weight (w/ROPS)||kg||606||650||670||712 *2|